Highlights and Quick Summary
- Interest Coverage for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Interest Coverage decreased by NaN%
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2020 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Interest Coverage ending September 29, 2021 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Interest Coverage decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Interest Coverage for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GNW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Interest Coverage of Genworth Financial, Inc.Most recent Interest Coverageof GNW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Interest Coverage of Genworth Financial, Inc.
Genworth Financial, Inc. Interest Coverage for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Genworth Financial, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Genworth Financial, Inc. provides insurance products in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: U.S. Mortgage Insurance, Australia Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Life Insurance, and Runoff. The U.S. Mortgage Insurance segment offers mortgage insurance products primarily insuring prime-based, individually underwritten residential mortgage loans; and pool mortgage insurance products. The Australia Mortgage Insurance segment offers flow mortgage insurance and bulk mortgage insurance that aids in the sale of mortgages to the capital markets and helps lenders manage capital and risk. The U.S. Life Insurance segment offers long-term care insurance products; and service traditional life insurance and fixed annuity products in the United States. The Runoff segment includes variable annuity, variable life insurance, and corporate-owned life insurance, as well as funding agreements. The company distributes its products through sales force, in-house sales representatives, and digital marketing programs. Genworth Financial, Inc. was founded in 1871 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.