Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.81 (a -12.56% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth increased by 20.66%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was 0.15 (a -61.48% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.4 (a -1298.2% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2018 was -0.03 (a -88.21% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GNW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Genworth Financial, Inc.Most recent Gross Profit Growthof GNW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Genworth Financial, Inc.
Genworth Financial, Inc. Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Genworth Financial, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Genworth Financial, Inc. provides insurance products in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: U.S. Mortgage Insurance, Australia Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Life Insurance, and Runoff. The U.S. Mortgage Insurance segment offers mortgage insurance products primarily insuring prime-based, individually underwritten residential mortgage loans; and pool mortgage insurance products. The Australia Mortgage Insurance segment offers flow mortgage insurance and bulk mortgage insurance that aids in the sale of mortgages to the capital markets and helps lenders manage capital and risk. The U.S. Life Insurance segment offers long-term care insurance products; and service traditional life insurance and fixed annuity products in the United States. The Runoff segment includes variable annuity, variable life insurance, and corporate-owned life insurance, as well as funding agreements. The company distributes its products through sales force, in-house sales representatives, and digital marketing programs. Genworth Financial, Inc. was founded in 1871 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.