Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 4791.88 (a -0.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 4797.91 (a 11.62% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 4298.51 (a -10.84% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2021 was 4922.5 (a 7.69% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 3.54% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GNW for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Genworth Financial, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof GNW including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Genworth Financial, Inc.
Genworth Financial, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Genworth Financial, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Genworth Financial, Inc. provides insurance products in the United States and internationally. It operates through four segments: U.S. Mortgage Insurance, Australia Mortgage Insurance, U.S. Life Insurance, and Runoff. The U.S. Mortgage Insurance segment offers mortgage insurance products primarily insuring prime-based, individually underwritten residential mortgage loans; and pool mortgage insurance products. The Australia Mortgage Insurance segment offers flow mortgage insurance and bulk mortgage insurance that aids in the sale of mortgages to the capital markets and helps lenders manage capital and risk. The U.S. Life Insurance segment offers long-term care insurance products; and service traditional life insurance and fixed annuity products in the United States. The Runoff segment includes variable annuity, variable life insurance, and corporate-owned life insurance, as well as funding agreements. The company distributes its products through sales force, in-house sales representatives, and digital marketing programs. Genworth Financial, Inc. was founded in 1871 and is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.