Highlights and Quick Summary
- Weighted Average Shares Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2014 was 29.21% (a -17.74% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Weighted Average Shares Growth decreased by -2708.04%
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2019 was -0.02% (a -122.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2018 was 0.09% (a -98.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Weighted Average Shares Growth for 2017 was 7.09% (a 1043.55% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Weighted Average Shares Growth ending December 30, 2014 was 18.84% (a 57.53% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth increased by 110.5% year-over-year
Trailing Weighted Average Shares Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '14||29 Jun '14||29 Sep '11||30 Mar '11|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Weighted Average Shares Growth of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Weighted Average Shares Growthof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Weighted Average Shares Growth of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Weighted Average Shares Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, regasification, and downstream distribution of LNG. It operates through three segments: Vessel Operations, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and Power. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, FLNG, and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs); and the development of gas to power projects, as well as LNG distribution operations. As of April 16, 2020, it operated twelve LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.