Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Income Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.34 (a -72.76% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Income Growth decreased by -53.92%
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2020 was -0.29 (a -445.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2019 was 0.08 (a -129.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2018 was -0.29 (a -886.34% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Income Growth of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Net Income Growthof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Income Growth of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Net Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.