Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 34.48 (a 24.59% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -16.44%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 7.84 (a -17.98% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 9.56 (a -26.64% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 13.03 (a -115.86% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.