Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2020 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was 38.9 (a 38.3% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was 28.12 (a 75.9% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending September 29, 2020 was 21.01 (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover decreased by -35.2% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Inventory Turnoverof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, regasification, and downstream distribution of LNG. It operates through three segments: Vessel Operations, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and Power. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, FLNG, and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs); and the development of gas to power projects, as well as LNG distribution operations. As of April 16, 2020, it operated twelve LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.