Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2020 was 152.99 (a 124.02% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was 68.29 (a 61.29% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was 42.34 (a 52.96% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending March 30, 2021 was 530.6 (a 273.18% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover increased by 671.9% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Inventory Turnoverof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.