Highlights and Quick Summary
- Shareholders Equity per Share for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 11.95 (a 1.59% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Shareholders Equity per Share decreased by -2.91%
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2020 was 13.33 (a -10.41% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2019 was 14.88 (a -14.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Shareholders Equity per Share for 2018 was 17.33 (a 1.66% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Shareholders Equity per Share of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Shareholders Equity per Shareof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Shareholders Equity per Share of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Shareholders Equity per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.