Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 30, 2015 was $630 (a 2000.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees increased by 1932.26%
- Annual Employees for 2020 was $1.7 Thousand (a 3.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $1.65 Thousand (a 83.0% increase from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2018 was $900 (a 12.64% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Employeesof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.