Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 3.24 (a 46.67% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth increased by 94.09%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was 1.07 (a -327.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was -0.47 (a -120.1% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was 2.34 (a 493.38% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending September 29, 2020 was 2.34 (a 17.94% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -598.11% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent EBIT Growthof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, regasification, and downstream distribution of LNG. It operates through three segments: Vessel Operations, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and Power. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, FLNG, and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs); and the development of gas to power projects, as well as LNG distribution operations. As of April 16, 2020, it operated twelve LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.