Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2020 was 3.18 (a 138.07% increase from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2019 was 1.34 (a -84.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Days of Inventory on Hand for 2018 was 8.62 (a -34.62% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Days of Inventory on Hand ending March 30, 2021 was 1.81 (a -43.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Days of Inventory on Hand decreased by -142.86% year-over-year
Trailing Days of Inventory on Hand for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Days of Inventory on Hand of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Days of Inventory on Handof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Days of Inventory on Hand of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Days of Inventory on Hand for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.