Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2020 was -90.39% (a 13.27% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2019 was -79.8% (a 23.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2018 was -64.67% (a -9.67% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Cash ROIC ending March 30, 2021 was 4.61% (a 21.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Cash ROIC increased by 24.93% year-over-year
Trailing Cash ROIC for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash ROIC of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Cash ROICof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash ROIC of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Cash ROIC for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.