Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2020 was -82.05% (a 8.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2019 was -75.5% (a 17.51% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash ROIC for 2018 was -64.25% (a -9.29% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Cash ROIC ending September 29, 2020 was 2.88% (a -14.29% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Cash ROIC increased by 24.68% year-over-year
Trailing Cash ROIC for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash ROIC of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Cash ROICof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash ROIC of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Cash ROIC for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, regasification, and downstream distribution of LNG. It operates through three segments: Vessel Operations, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and Power. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, FLNG, and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs); and the development of gas to power projects, as well as LNG distribution operations. As of April 16, 2020, it operated twelve LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.