Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.1 (a 1.33% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover decreased by -3.4%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.1 (a 3.15% increase from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.1 (a 5.67% increase from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2018 was 0.09 (a 183.02% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Asset Turnoverof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.