Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 9.92 (a -26.81% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 13.55 (a 167.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 5.06 (a 104.94% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending March 30, 2021 was 18.56 (a 87.09% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 408.46% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.