Highlights and Quick Summary
- Assets Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was -0.07 (a 27.36% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Assets Growth increased by 93.66%
- Annual Assets Growth for 2020 was -0.06 (a 73.83% increase from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2019 was -0.04 (a -507.87% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2018 was 0.01 (a -92.53% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Assets Growth of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Assets Growthof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Assets Growth of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Assets Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, regasification, and downstream distribution of LNG. It operates through three segments: Vessel Operations, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and Power. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, FLNG, and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs); and the development of gas to power projects, as well as LNG distribution operations. As of April 16, 2020, it operated twelve LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.