Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 31.62 (a 21.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 26.03 (a -58.51% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 62.73 (a -5.13% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending March 30, 2021 was 1.65 (a -94.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -65.11% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.