Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 17.5 (a -6.47% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 18.71 (a 51.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 12.32 (a -90.66% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending March 30, 2021 was -2.45 (a -213.39% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 304.87% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GLNG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Golar LNG LimitedMost recent Average Days of Payablesof GLNG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Golar LNG Limited
Golar LNG Limited Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Golar LNG Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
Golar LNG Limited provides infrastructure for the liquefaction, transportation, and regasification of LNG. It operates through Shipping, FLNG, and Power segments. The company engages in the acquisition, ownership, operation, and chartering of LNG carriers, Floating Liquefaction Natural Gas Vessel (FLNG), and floating storage regasification units (FSRUs), as well as operates external vessels. As of April 16, 2021, it operated ten LNG carriers, one FSRU, and two FLNGs. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.