Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending September 29, 2020 was 31.21% (a -35.4% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin increased by 23.16%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was 40.55% (a -2.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was 41.7% (a 13.69% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending September 29, 2020 was 26.86% (a -4.58% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin decreased by -33.76% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent Net Profit Marginof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 34 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 3,957 hotels with 290,026 rooms in operation covering 339 cities in China, and an additional 949 hotels with 68,522 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.