Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.78 (a 78.96% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -237.36%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was -0.45 (a -291.93% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 0.24 (a -149.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was -0.48 (a -160.46% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending March 30, 2021 was -0.13 (a -59.5% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -60.52% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent EBIT Growthof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops and sells leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2020, it operated 40 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 4,300 hotels with 315,335 rooms in operation covering 345 cities in China, and an additional 1,186 hotels with 83,106 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.