Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $2.04 Million (a 3.99% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by -95.77%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $52.4 Million (a -71.19% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $182 Million (a 672.78% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2018 was $23.6 Million (a -82.91% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $52.4 Million (a -4.88% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash increased by 26.28% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$52.4 Million||$55.1 Million||$45.9 Million||$41.5 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent Beginning Cashof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops and sells leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2020, it operated 40 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 4,300 hotels with 315,335 rooms in operation covering 345 cities in China, and an additional 1,186 hotels with 83,106 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.