Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $6.88 Million (a -58.35% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -58.78%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $44.7 Million (a 5.78% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $42.2 Million (a -131.79% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $-133 Million (a -0.75% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $42.2 Million (a 107.4% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash decreased by -150.49% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$42.2 Million||$20.4 Million||$-52 Million||$-83.7 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent Change in Cashof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops and sells leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2020, it operated 40 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 4,300 hotels with 315,335 rooms in operation covering 345 cities in China, and an additional 1,186 hotels with 83,106 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.