Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.42 (a 156.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales increased by 388.54%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.12 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.2 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending March 30, 2021 was 0.2 (a 51.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -24.46% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent Capex to Salesof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops and sells leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2020, it operated 40 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 4,300 hotels with 315,335 rooms in operation covering 345 cities in China, and an additional 1,186 hotels with 83,106 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.