Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $-1.54 Million (a 61.28% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions decreased by -90.63%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2020 was $3.08 Million (a -215.57% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2019 was $-2.67 Million (a -94.28% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2019 was $-46.7 Million (a -11.35% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending December 30, 2020 was $-19.1 Million (a 14.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions decreased by -62.78% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
|$-19.1 Million||$-16.7 Million||$-49.9 Million||$-51.2 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent Net Aquisitionsof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 34 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 3,957 hotels with 290,026 rooms in operation covering 339 cities in China, and an additional 949 hotels with 68,522 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.