Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 18.23 (a -2.98% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 18.79 (a 14.05% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 16.48 (a 2.49% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 30, 2020 was 18.23 (a -18.04% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 5.42% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/GHG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADRMost recent Average Days of Payablesof GHG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, develops and sells leased-and-operated, and franchised-and-managed hotels under the GreenTree brand in the People's Republic of China. As of December 31, 2020, it operated 40 leased-and-operated hotels; and had franchised-and-managed hotels network consisting of 4,300 hotels with 315,335 rooms in operation covering 345 cities in China, and an additional 1,186 hotels with 83,106 rooms that were contracted for or under development. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China. GreenTree Hospitality Group Ltd. is a subsidiary of GreenTree Inns Hotel Management Group, Inc.