Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was 0.73 (a -107.33% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Growth decreased by -983.17%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was -0.1 (a -100.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 20.53 (a -2617.08% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2017 was -0.82 (a 136.5% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/FPI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Growth of Farmland Partners Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Growthof FPI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Growth of Farmland Partners Inc.
Farmland Partners Inc. Operating Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Farmland Partners Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Farmland Partners Inc. is an internally managed real estate company that owns and seeks to acquire high-quality North American farmland and makes loans to farmers secured by farm real estate. As of the date of this release, the Company owns approximately 158,500 acres in 17 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas and Virginia. We have approximately 26 crop types and over 100 tenants. The Company elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes, commencing with the taxable year ended December 31, 2014.