Highlights and Quick Summary
- Interest Coverage for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Interest Coverage decreased by NaN%
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Interest Coverage for 2017 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Interest Coverage ending December 30, 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Interest Coverage decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Interest Coverage for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/FPI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Interest Coverage of Farmland Partners Inc.Most recent Interest Coverageof FPI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Interest Coverage of Farmland Partners Inc.
Farmland Partners Inc. Interest Coverage for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Farmland Partners Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Farmland Partners Inc. is an internally managed real estate company that owns and seeks to acquire high-quality North American farmland and makes loans to farmers secured by farm real estate. As of the date of this release, the Company owns approximately 158,500 acres in 17 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas and Virginia. We have approximately 26 crop types and over 100 tenants. The Company elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes, commencing with the taxable year ended December 31, 2014.