Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was 50.35% (a -138.82% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -74.35%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 641.11% (a 524.68% increase from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 102.63% (a -243.94% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2017 was -71.3% (a 235.37% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending December 30, 2019 was 641.11% (a 368.54% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth increased by 413.34% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/FPI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Farmland Partners Inc.Most recent Free Cash Flow Growthof FPI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Farmland Partners Inc.
Farmland Partners Inc. Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Farmland Partners Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Farmland Partners Inc. is an internally managed real estate company that owns and seeks to acquire high-quality North American farmland and makes loans to farmers secured by farm real estate. As of the date of this release, the Company owns approximately 158,500 acres in 17 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas and Virginia. We have approximately 26 crop types and over 100 tenants. The Company elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes, commencing with the taxable year ended December 31, 2014.