Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2017 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 30, 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19|
Visit stockrow.com/FPI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Farmland Partners Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof FPI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Farmland Partners Inc.
Farmland Partners Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Farmland Partners Inc.
Industry: Real Estate
Farmland Partners Inc. is an internally managed real estate company that owns and seeks to acquire high-quality North American farmland and makes loans to farmers secured by farm real estate. As of the date of this release, the Company owns approximately 158,500 acres in 17 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas and Virginia. We have approximately 26 crop types and over 100 tenants. The Company elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes, commencing with the taxable year ended December 31, 2014.