Highlights and Quick Summary
- Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 1.08% (a 100.0% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Share Based Compensation of Revenue increased by 66.15%
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2020 was 0.47% (a -70.63% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2019 was 1.6% (a 49.53% increase from previous year)
- Annual Share Based Compensation of Revenue for 2018 was 1.07% (a -12.3% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Share Based Compensation of Revenue ending March 30, 2021 was 0.65% (a 58.54% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue decreased by -17.72% year-over-year
Trailing Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/EXTN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Share Based Compensation of Revenue of Exterran CorporationMost recent Share Based Compensation of Revenueof EXTN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Share Based Compensation of Revenue of Exterran Corporation
Exterran Corporation Share Based Compensation of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Exterran Corporation
Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Exterran Corporation, a systems and process company, provides various solutions in the oil, gas, water, and power markets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Contract Operations, Aftermarket Services, and Product Sales. It offers compression, processing, and treating services through the operation of natural gas compression equipment, and crude oil and natural gas production and process equipment; and water treatment and power generation solutions. The company also sells parts and components; and provides operation, maintenance, overhaul, upgrade, startup and commissioning, and reconfiguration services. In addition, it designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and installs equipment used in the treating and processing of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas compression packages, and water treatment, including cryogenic plants, mechanical refrigeration and dew point control plants, condensate stabilizers, wellheads, gatherings, residue and high pressure natural gas compression equipment, water treatment equipment, integrated power generation, and skid-mounted production packages for onshore and offshore production facilities. Further, the company sells custom-engineered and built-to-specification natural gas and oil processing and treating equipment; and skid-mounted natural gas compression equipment and pre-engineered compressor units. It serves integrated and national oil and natural gas companies, national energy companies, and independent oil and natural gas producers, as well as oil and natural gas processors, gatherers, and pipeline operators. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.