Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -3.77% (a -64.7% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -76.51%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was -8.38% (a -130.21% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 27.74% (a 85.8% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2018 was 14.93% (a -179.16% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending December 30, 2020 was -10.04% (a 894.06% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -165.62% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/EXTN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Exterran CorporationMost recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof EXTN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Exterran Corporation
Exterran Corporation Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Exterran Corporation
Industry: Oil & Gas Equipment & Services
Exterran Corporation, a systems and process company, provides various solutions in the oil, gas, water, and power markets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Contract Operations, Aftermarket Services, and Product Sales. It offers compression, processing, and treating services through the operation of natural gas compression equipment, and crude oil and natural gas production and process equipment; and water treatment and power generation solutions. The company also sells parts and components; and provides operation, maintenance, overhaul, upgrade, startup and commissioning, and reconfiguration services. In addition, it designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and installs equipment used in the treating and processing of crude oil, natural gas, natural gas compression packages, and water treatment, including cryogenic plants, mechanical refrigeration and dew point control plants, condensate stabilizers, wellheads, gatherings, residue and high pressure natural gas compression equipment, water treatment equipment, integrated power generation, and skid-mounted production packages for onshore and offshore production facilities. Further, the company sells custom-engineered and built-to-specification natural gas and oil processing and treating equipment; and skid-mounted natural gas compression equipment and pre-engineered compressor units. It serves integrated and national oil and natural gas companies, national energy companies, and independent oil and natural gas producers, as well as oil and natural gas processors, gatherers, and pipeline operators. The company was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.