Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -0.11 (a -33.53% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) increased by 5.0%
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for 2021 was -0.38 (a 72.3% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for 2020 was -0.22 (a -195.13% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for 2019 was 0.23 (a -4.84% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) ending September 29, 2021 was -0.5 (a 32.2% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) increased by 44.05% year-over-year
Trailing EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/EPAY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) of Bottomline Technologies, Inc.Most recent EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops)of EPAY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) of Bottomline Technologies, Inc.
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bottomline Technologies, Inc.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. provides various solutions for the banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, retail, communications, education, media, manufacturing, and government industries. It operates through four segments: Cloud Solutions, Banking Solutions, Payments and Documents, and Other. The company's products and services include Paymode-X, a SaaS solution, which allows businesses to transition from legacy invoice-to-pay processes maximizing cost-savings, efficiency, and security; and financial messaging solutions for risk management to banks and corporations. It also provides Digital Banking Intelligent Engagement platform that enables banks to engage with customers; legal spend management solutions and services, which integrate with claims management, and time and billing systems to automate legal invoice management processes, as well as provide insight into various areas of a company's outside legal spend. In addition, the company offers cyber fraud and risk management solutions to monitor, replay, and analyse user behaviour and payment transactions to flag and stop suspicious activity in real time; payment automation solutions that generate various domestic and international payment instructions along with consolidated bank reporting of cash activity; and healthcare solutions, including electronic signature and mobile document. Further, it provides consulting, implementation, and training services. The company serves customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.