Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -3.32 (a 40.11% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth increased by 4.91%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2021 was -1.25 (a 109.61% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was -0.6 (a -121.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 2.76 (a 122.54% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending September 29, 2021 was -113.25 (a 9342.37% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -86.78% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/EPAY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Bottomline Technologies, Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof EPAY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Bottomline Technologies, Inc.
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bottomline Technologies, Inc.
Bottomline Technologies, Inc. provides various solutions for the banking, financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, retail, communications, education, media, manufacturing, and government industries. It operates through four segments: Cloud Solutions, Banking Solutions, Payments and Documents, and Other. The company's products and services include Paymode-X, a SaaS solution, which allows businesses to transition from legacy invoice-to-pay processes maximizing cost-savings, efficiency, and security; PTX, a payment platform that offers various ways to pay and get paid to organizations; and financial messaging solutions for risk management to financial institutions and corporations. It also provides Digital Banking IQ, an intelligent engagement platform for banking and payments; and legal spend management solutions, which integrate with claims management, and time and billing systems to automate legal invoice management processes, as well as provide insight into various areas of a company's outside legal spend. In addition, the company offers fraud and financial crime solutions to monitor, replay, and analyze user behavior and payment transactions to flag and prevent suspicious activity in real time; and healthcare solutions, including electronic signature and mobile document. Further, it provides consulting, implementation, and training services. The company serves customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. Bottomline Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.