Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -6684.62% (a -1.32% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by 44.48%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -4752.54% (a 119.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was -2161.4% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending June 29, 2020 was -4898.05% (a 23.5% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin decreased by -Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/ENTX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Entera Bio Ltd.Most recent EBITDA Marginof ENTX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Entera Bio Ltd.
Entera Bio Ltd. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Entera Bio Ltd.
Entera Bio Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of orally delivered large molecule therapeutics for unmet medical needs. The company's lead product includes the EB612, an oral parathyroid hormone product candidate that has completed a Phase IIa clinical trial for hypoparathyroidism. It is also developing EB613 that has completed Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of osteoporosis and non-union fractures. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.