Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was $-3.56 Million (a -126.72% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash increased by 140.77%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2019 was $15.2 Million (a 102.3% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2018 was $7.51 Million (a -36.1% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending June 29, 2020 was $17.6 Million (a -23.61% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Ending Cash decreased by -4047.42% year-over-year
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
|$17.6 Million||$23 Million||$15.2 Million||$-445 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/ENTX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of Entera Bio Ltd.Most recent Ending Cashof ENTX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of Entera Bio Ltd.
Entera Bio Ltd. Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Entera Bio Ltd.
Entera Bio Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of orally delivered large molecule therapeutics for unmet medical needs. The company's lead product includes the EB612, an oral parathyroid hormone product candidate that has completed a Phase IIa clinical trial for hypoparathyroidism. It is also developing EB613 that has completed Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of osteoporosis and non-union fractures. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.