Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Earnings Yield of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR is -2.95% (as of December 31, 2021)
- Earnings Yield for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was -2.95% (a 95.36% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Earnings Yield increased by 446.3%
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2021 was -2.95% (a 268.75% increase from previous year)
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2021 was -0.8% (a -1.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Earnings Yield for 2020 was -0.81% (a 237.5% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/EH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Earnings Yield of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADRMost recent Earnings Yieldof EH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Earnings Yield of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR Earnings Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
EHang Holdings Limited operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) technology platform company in the People's Republic of China, East Asia, Europe, and internationally. It designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and operates AAVs, as well as their supporting systems and infrastructure for various industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management, and aerial media solutions. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, the People's Republic of China.