Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt/Assets for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was 5.6% (a 13.59% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt/Assets increased by 14.99%
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2021 was 5.6% (a 0.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2021 was 5.6% (a 80.65% increase from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2020 was 3.1% (a -66.63% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/EH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt/Assets of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADRMost recent Debt/Assetsof EH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt/Assets of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR Debt/Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
EHang Holdings Limited operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) technology platform company in the People's Republic of China, East Asia, Europe, and internationally. It designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and operates AAVs, as well as their supporting systems and infrastructure for various industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management, and aerial media solutions. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, the People's Republic of China.