Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending December 31, 2021 was $22 Million (a 6882.86% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash increased by 1045.03%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2021 was $22 Million (a -55.38% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $49.3 Million (a 457.85% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending December 31, 2021 was $45.6 Million (a 79.08% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash decreased by -7.44% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Jun '21||31 Mar '21||31 Dec '20|
|$45.6 Million||$25.5 Million||$25.3 Million||$49.3 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/EH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADRMost recent Beginning Cashof EH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
EHang Holdings Limited operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) technology platform company in the People's Republic of China, East Asia, Europe, and internationally. It designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and operates AAVs, as well as their supporting systems and infrastructure for various industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management, and aerial media solutions. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, the People's Republic of China.