Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 369.75 (a -3.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 382.35 (a 13.8% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 336.0 (a -4.74% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending December 31, 2021 was 369.75 (a 15.63% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 91.99% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21||31 Mar '21|
Visit stockrow.com/EH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADRMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof EH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
EHang Holdings Limited operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) technology platform company in the People's Republic of China, East Asia, Europe, and internationally. It designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and operates AAVs, as well as their supporting systems and infrastructure for various industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management, and aerial media solutions. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, the People's Republic of China.