Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 800.42 (a -1.17% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 809.91 (a 208.61% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 262.44 (a -5.25% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 31, 2021 was 800.37 (a 106.34% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 368.96% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21||31 Mar '21|
Visit stockrow.com/EH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADRMost recent Average Days of Payablesof EH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of EHang Holdings Limited Unsponsored ADR
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
EHang Holdings Limited operates as an autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) technology platform company in the People's Republic of China, East Asia, Europe, and internationally. It designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and operates AAVs, as well as their supporting systems and infrastructure for various industries and applications, including passenger transportation, logistics, smart city management, and aerial media solutions. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, the People's Republic of China.