Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 24.53 (a -43.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 43.56 (a 7.97% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 40.35 (a -64.86% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2023 was 23.15 (a 9.26% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -29.54% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ECVT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Ecovyst Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof ECVT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Ecovyst Inc.
Ecovyst Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ecovyst Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Specialty Chemicals