Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 69.41 (a -2.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 71.04 (a 0.93% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 70.39 (a 1.71% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2023 was 68.73 (a 2.29% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -3.7% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22|
Visit stockrow.com/ECL for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Ecolab Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof ECL including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Ecolab Inc.
Ecolab Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ecolab Inc.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Specialty Chemicals