Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 110.71 (a 16.43% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 95.09 (a -1.45% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 96.49 (a 37.97% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2017 was 81.36 (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '17||31 Mar '17||31 Dec '16||30 Sep '16|
Visit stockrow.com/ECC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Eagle Point Credit Company Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof ECC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Eagle Point Credit Company Inc.
Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Eagle Point Credit Company Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Asset Management