Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2022 was 383.48 (a 561.63% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 57.96 (a 5.45% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 54.96 (a -37.21% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2023 was 175.63 (a -80.55% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -80.47% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22|
Visit stockrow.com/EARN for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Ellington Residential Mortgage REITMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof EARN including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Mortgage