Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2023 was 36.8 (a 2.24% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 35.99 (a -22.08% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 46.19 (a 7.5% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending July 31, 2023 was 27.81 (a -19.35% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -24.01% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Jul '23||30 Apr '23||31 Jan '23||31 Oct '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DXLG for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Destination XL Group, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof DXLG including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Destination XL Group, Inc.
Destination XL Group, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Destination XL Group, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Apparel Retail