Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending June 30, 2023 was 1.3 (a 69.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth increased by 336.28%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2022 was 0.44 (a -217.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2021 was -0.38 (a -12.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2020 was -0.43 (a -179.28% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending June 30, 2023 was 0.81 (a 40.87% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth increased by 257.62% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of Dynex Capital, Inc.Most recent Revenue Growthof DX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of Dynex Capital, Inc.
Dynex Capital, Inc. Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Dynex Capital, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Mortgage