Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2022 was 4.68 (a -2.33% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 4.79 (a -1.6% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 4.87 (a 0.53% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 30, 2023 was 4.69 (a -1.74% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 0.52% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Mar '23||31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22|
Visit stockrow.com/DVA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of DaVita Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof DVA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of DaVita Inc.
DaVita Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of DaVita Inc.
Industry: Medical Care Facilities