Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by NaN%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending March 31, 2022 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/DUNE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Dune Acquisition CorporationMost recent EBITDA Marginof DUNE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Dune Acquisition Corporation
Dune Acquisition Corporation EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Dune Acquisition Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies
Dune Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or other business combination with one or more businesses in the technology sector, primarily companies pursuing a Software as a Service. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.