Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was $116 Thousand (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash increased by Infinity%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2021 was $941 Thousand (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending March 31, 2022 was $116 Thousand (a -87.66% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash decreased by -87.66% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
|$116 Thousand||$941 Thousand||$941 Thousand||$941 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/DUNE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of Dune Acquisition CorporationMost recent Beginning Cashof DUNE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of Dune Acquisition Corporation
Dune Acquisition Corporation Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Dune Acquisition Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies
Dune Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or other business combination with one or more businesses in the technology sector, primarily companies pursuing a Software as a Service. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.