Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was $19.4 Thousand (a -115.65% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash decreased by -121.7%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2021 was $116 Thousand (a -87.66% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending March 31, 2022 was $-280 Thousand (a -341.52% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Ending Cash decreased by -122.12% year-over-year
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
|$-280 Thousand||$116 Thousand||$1.18 Million||$1.27 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/DUNE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of Dune Acquisition CorporationMost recent Ending Cashof DUNE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of Dune Acquisition Corporation
Dune Acquisition Corporation Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Dune Acquisition Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Shell Companies
Dune Acquisition Corporation does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or other business combination with one or more businesses in the technology sector, primarily companies pursuing a Software as a Service. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.