Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending June 30, 2023 was -1.15 (a 24.79% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -69.45%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2022 was -0.92 (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2022 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -3.77 (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending June 30, 2023 was -1.89 (a -14.28% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -49.78% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|30 Jun '23||31 Dec '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/DRTS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Alpha Tau Medical Ltd.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof DRTS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Alpha Tau Medical Ltd.
Alpha Tau Medical Ltd. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Alpha Tau Medical Ltd.